This website uses cookies to store your accessibility preferences. No personal / identifying information is stored. More info.

Keenesburg logo


Frequently Asked Questions

What is the phone number and address for the local dump?
Buffalo Ridge 11655 WCR 59 Keenesburg, CO  80643  303-732-0218
What is the phone number and location of the Wild Animal Sanctuary?
The Wild Animal Sanctuary  1946 WCR 53 Keenesburg, CO  80643,  303-536-0118
What is the base water rate?
Base rate is $31.49 for up to 6,000 gallons.
Can the park be reserved?
Please let us know if you are planning a party, reunion, etc. and we will put you on the calendar as a courtesy.  The park is a public facility and is available on a first come first serve basis.  However, if you plan to have an event with 100 or more attending, you must obtain a public property use permit.  There is no cost for this permit, liability insurance is required.

Who provides power services in Keenesburg?
United Power, 303-659-0551
Who provides gas services for Keenesburg?
Atmos Energy